Glenfield Waste Services
First engaged by the Kennett Group in 2005, EPS personnel have undertaken land use change scenario analysis, detailed financial feasibility assessment, provided environmental and planning advice and documentation to guide and deliver the future development of a 100 hectare landfill site in Sydney’s south west.
As appointed project managers of the site, EPS’ role has been to direct and manage the multiple land use changes and development activities being undertaken on the site to progress the delivery of:
- Dedicated rail infrastructure to accommodate an intermodal waste to rail transfer station;
- A bulk materials intermodal distribution centre;
- A resource recovery and recycling operation;
- A biodiversity offset agreement; and
- Approximately 400,000m² of industrial warehousing development.
EPS has played a pivotal role in the strategic development of the Glenfield Waste Site, through the provision of economic, ecological and planning advice.